As of 11 January, 2018 Symphony EYC became the Customer Intelligence Division of Symphony RetailAI.
In its report, Gartner lists the following key findings:
- Customer relationship management (CRM) remains a top retail priority as it directly contributes to customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth.
- Real-time information from mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) is critical for understanding customer behavior and right-time personalization.
- Algorithms, in the form of predictive analytics and deep learning, will play an increasingly important role in the execution of successful CRM.
“We are proud to be acknowledged by Gartner as a representative vendor in this critical area of retail CRM which we believe reinforces the value we deliver to our customers,” said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, CEO, Symphony EYC. “Our personalized marketing solutions, designed specially for retailers, are helping them identify their most profitable customers based on shopping/buying patterns, enabling delivery of more targeted multichannel offers and promotions.”
The Symphony EYC Personalized Marketing solution features a campaign workflow designed to the demands of retail marketers. Retailers can easily create a robust offer bank of CPG and private label brands with precise offer values for various targeting modes. The system provides immediate feedback and customer response reporting, enabling changes and refinements based on in-market program results. It also enables fully configurable marketing calendars to deliver personal, customized messages throughout the year, all executed at the speed of digital. The solution:
- Makes campaign execution simple and quick
- Applies intelligent, flexible targeting allocation methodology
- Provides accurate, timely campaign results
- Delivers multiple channel-appropriate offers
- Executes location-aware relevant offers
- Eliminates time and cost from CRM programs through the application of multiple concurrent algorithms
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.