You don’t always get a second chance to please your customer.
Retailers build customer trust by making sure the products they want are available. Effective forecasting and replenishment drives this. The best forecasts – which drive every phase of the supply chain – are based on customer-driven inventory management and optimized service levels. Retailers must get this right. And replenishment? It’s all about keeping cost-to-serve down, while keeping product availability up. So, whether it’s business as usual or allocating inventory for one-time events – store openings, seasonal clearances – retailers need a replenishing planning solution that can do some very heavy lifting.
While competitive solutions aim to integrate forecasting, replenishment and allocation solutions so they work together, Symphony Retail Ai’s offering has naturally grown from a common core offering from the start. Our approach begins with one retail data model platform of capabilities. This fuels inventory and data, enabling easy replenishment execution. The SR Replenishment Planning solution helps retailers satisfy their customers and reduce the cost-to-serve by accurately managing stock levels, increasing inventory throughput and optimizing operations. And our predictive analytical tools provide visibility into every phase of the supply chain to improve forecasting and replenishment. So, get it right every time for your customer and organization.
- Creates forecasts based on customer-driven inventory management and optimized service levels
- Automatically manages replenishment and speeds time to shelf
- Manages inventory allocation for events, including store openings and reformats
- Centrally plans and controls item assortment and allocation to stores over defined periods for defined sales events
- Reduces cost-to-serve and increases product availability up
- Improve forecast accuracy by more over 80%, reduces inventory by 35%, and reduces waste by 45%
- Increases customer trust and loyalty
- Improves decision-making processes and strategies, minimizes errors and speeds time to shelf