Customers don’t care how complicated it is.
They expect more than ever before – every day. Customers want products to be available at the right time and at many points, with more in-store and home delivery options. As a result, retailers need to know how much inventory they have at a given time in any location. They must consider the impact of all marketing and merchandising decisions on their supply chains and cost to serve. How does a special retail event – a reformat, promotion, store opening – impact suppliers and product availability? How do you quickly and accurately trace key product details – allergens, nutrition, source, expiration dates – to meet consumer demand and industry regulations? Every day can be a daunting replay of inefficiency and costly mistakes without the right tools.
SR Inventory Management maximizes supply chain performance and reduces total cost-to-serve. Our solutions optimize, track and trace the flow of inventory, as well as proactively manage supply chain events. We transform the supply chain from a one-way push to an interactive system that uses automated modeling, improving response to customer demand – improving trust and customer loyalty. As the supply chain becomes more and more complex in support of omnichannel retailing, it’s critical for retailers to have a solution that enables agility and cost-effective inventory fulfillment.
- Optimized inventory flows
- Automated inventory management – from changes in assortments to introducing new products
- Supply chain event management
- Easily traces key product details to meet stringent industry regulations and consumer demand
- Enhances customer trust and loyalty through better fulfillment/customer service
- Reduces cost-to-serve
- Full retailer visibility and response into planned and unplanned event management such as rescheduling or product shortages
- Improves efficiency and productivity – quickly assessing informational alerts – and shares between departments, eliminating siloed information