New store formats at your fingertips to improve in-store shopper experiences.
Remember the days of building costly prototypes and rearranging physical shelves and store layouts? Time to forget all about them – they’re history. Forget the labor-intensive processes, the repetition, the time waste. Now, virtual reality (VR) technology gives retailers and manufacturers the power to digitally design stores, run tests with different layouts, and identify the right format to maximize your customer experience. With our SR Virtual Store Remodeling solution, retailers visualize shopper experiences, lower costs and shrink concept to in-store execution time. How?
We provide a turnkey virtual reality (VR) service that enables retailers to optimize existing and new store layouts based on customer-driven design, research and testing analysis, and allows CPGs to analyze how products look and perform on the shelf. With the use of our virtual reality test labs, retailers and CPGs can now “walk” customers through a virtual environment to test and measure the impact of changes to store formats, floorplans, look and feel, space allocation, signage and shopper flow. In contrast to traditional live testing environments that require expensive and rigid physical models, virtual reality offers unparalleled efficiency for presenting and collaborating on new store and shelf visions.
Need a better, faster more accurate way to incorporate customer-focused shopping insights into your next store remodel or product launch? Virtual Store Remodeling enables you to introduce smoother work processes, innovation and experimentation through all levels of the store.
- Design: Based on Supermarket 2020 concepts and detailed analysis of in-store customer behavior, Symphony RetailAI creates a virtual 3D model of any variety of a retailer’s store layouts and vision. We help retailers create VR models and the concepts for new stores including elements such as food courts, farmers markets and more.
- Test: Symphony RetailAI hosts real shoppers at its Virtual Store Test Center in Dallas or through a virtual portal, where they “walk” through the concept, replicating the emotional response to the store space and the shopper journey.
- Report: Our team reviews customer behavior from the virtual store concepts and then measures the implications of their feedback to create actionable next steps.
- Reduces the time and cost taken from concept to in-store execution
- Improves in-store shopper experiences and helps ideate shopper activation scenarios
- Aids customer collaboration between retailers and manufacturers
- Improves shopper-focused marketing