New store formats at your fingertips to improve in-store shopper experiences.
Remember the days of building costly prototypes and rearranging physical shelves and store layouts? Time to forget all about them – they’re history. Forget the labor-intensive process, the repetition, the time waste. Now, virtual reality (VR) technology gives retailers and manufacturers the power to digitally design stores to easily maximize performance. With our SR Virtual Store Design solution, retailers visualize shopper experiences, lower costs and shrink concept to in-store execution time. How?
We provide a real-time, virtual environment to test and measure the impact of changes to store formats, floorplans, look and feel, space allocation, signage and shopper flow. Need a better, faster more accurate way to develop customer-focused environments? Our immersive VR platform integrates processes and software from floor planning, shelf planning, and shopper marketing activation to make it easy to innovate in stores, departments and shelves – as the shopper experiences it.
CPG manufacturers can create impactful, engaging shopper focused displays for their retail customers, to provide better category presentations and accelerate customer collaboration. VR facilitates faster time to market, better shopper-focused marketing execution, all while increasing a manufacturers’ value to their retailer partners.
- Facilitates design of category reviews, seasonal displays, new product launches and new store formats
- Integrates processes and software from floor planning, shelf planning, and shopper marketing activation to make it easy to innovate stores, departments and shelves
- Validates customer-centric store layouts with immersive VR eye tracking
- Reduces the time and cost taken from concept to in-store execution
- Improves in-store shopper experiences and helps ideate shopper activation scenarios
- Aids customer collaboration between retailers and manufacturers
- Improves shopper-focused marketing