DALLAS – Sept. 12, 2018 – SymphonyAI, the leading global provider of Artificial Intelligence-enabled decision platforms, solutions and customer-centric insights that drive validated growth for retailers and CPG manufacturers, today announced additional information on its annual Xcelerate Retail Forum, to be held Oct. 2-4 in Boston.
A forum specifically designed for senior executives representing retailers and consumer packaged goods manufacturers, this year’s Xcelerate Retail Forum will emphasize the role of artificial intelligence and machine learning. The agenda – from speaking sessions to the Innovation Zone – will detail how these and other technologies, such as virtual and augmented reality, are helping retailers and CPGs positively impact their bottom line by meeting the evolving demands of today’s consumers. Session topics delivered by senior executives and industry experts will cover themes including:
- AI and mass personalization
- Blockchain for retailers in an AI-enabled world
- Winning in retail by creating a ‘new age’ demand-centric supply chain
- Optimizing assortments to drive growth in a highly competitive market
- The coming revolution of “micro” in the retail supply chain
- Getting up close and personal: Using technology to shift consumer engagement strategy
- 1 year later – The Amazon effect, supermarket of the future, and how AI will take us forward
- Ramping up retail innovation
- Turning shopper behavior into insights and category growth
- The future, Gen Z and what it means for you
“The lineup of executive speakers at this year’s Xcelerate Retail Forum, together with Microsoft joining as our Gold sponsor, exemplifies how successful and valuable previous Xcelerate Forums have been for attendees,” said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Chairman and CEO, SymphonyAI. “This year we will be joined again by many innovative industry leaders and companies that are leveraging new technologies such as artificial intelligence to better serve customers. AI has brought tremendous advancements to retail, improving decision-making and response time, and it’s only the beginning.”
Since the lineup of initial speakers was announced in May, additional confirmed presenters include:
- John Armstrong – Head of Information Technology, Central England Co-operative
- Scott Evans – SVP Sales and Merchandising, Price Chopper Supermarkets
- Sandy Gupta – VP Cross Industry Strategy and Business, Microsoft
- Brian Kilcourse – Managing Partner, Retail Systems Research
- Linda Severin – VP Retail Solutions Management, Topco Associates LLC
- Katie Waeltz – Senior Director, Shopper Insights and Analytics, Topco Associates LLC
Complementing the exchange of ideas and discussions around industry trends and retail best practices in keynotes and Xcelerate sessions, this year’s Innovation Zone will highlight the latest solutions from SymphonyAI in the areas of marketing, category management, supply chain and retail operations. Delegates will have the opportunity for hands-on interactions with these solutions and direct exchange with the experts – from AI-enabled personalized marketing and demand forecasting, to virtual store remodeling, next-generation category management and SymphonyAI’s unique digital analytic assistant, CINDE (Conversational INsights and Decision Engine).
There will be no shortage of fun and entertainment at Xcelerate this year, as Boston offers a rich history, world-class museums and culture, and top-notch restaurants and nightlife. After filling their heads with the latest industry knowledge during the days, Xcelerate attendees will fill their ears with the music of featured Boston band, Hot Mess.
For general information, please visit Xcelerate Retail Forum.
- Watch highlight videos from previous Xcelerate.
- See what CINDE, the first digital assistant for grocery and hard goods retail, can do for you.
- Read the report, Artificial Intelligence: Opportunities in Retail.
- Read the whitepaper, How to survive and thrive in a turbulent CPG market
SymphonyAI is the leading global provider of Artificial Intelligence-enabled decision platforms, solutions and customer-centric insights that drive validated growth for retailers and CPG manufacturers, from customer intelligence to personalized marketing, and merchandising and category management, to supply chain and retail operations. SymphonyAI is innovating rapidly to drive faster, more profitable decisions through AI, machine learning and voice technologies. We are trusted by over 1,200 organizations including 15 of the world’s 25 largest grocery retailers, thousands of retail brands, and hundreds of national and regional chains worldwide to help solve their toughest business problems, through AI-powered customer intelligence and retail solutions. SymphonyAI was formed in 2018, merging Symphony GOLD and Symphony EYC. SymphonyAI is a SymphonyAI company. More at www.symphonyretailai.com. Follow us on Twitter: @symphonyretail.
SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide the leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions. Founded by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, SymphonyAI is one of the fastest growing companies in the business-to-business AI solutions sector with revenue this year of $275 million and 1,500 employees. More at www.symphonyai.com.
Ketner Group Communications (for SymphonyAI)