Retailer Collaboration: Seizing the Opportunity
Customer-centric retailing requires genuine collaboration to identify how retailers and manufacturers can differentiate their offering and deliver shopping experiences that delight their customers.
Our survey of Europe’s largest consumer goods manufacturers, at senior levels, identifies where the opportunities lie and looks at how we can move forward in reducing the collaboration gap.
Some of the key findings from the survey include:
- Retail channels are fast-evolving
- Strong desire to collaborate more strategically with retailers
- Variable levels of satisfaction with current ability to achieve actionable results through
- Key benefits are seen as promotional ROI, and category management
- Recognition that in-store testing offers compelling evidence for category and business development initiatives