Last updated: 22-Dec-2020
What are cookies and their use?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Showing you information that is relevant to you
- Showing you our products and services that are relevant to you
- Working with partners to deliver to you relevant advertising
What type of cookies do we use?
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Our Cookies/ First Party cookies
Our cookies are “first-party cookies” and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site will not work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser but may affect the functionality of the Site. The details of the first party cookies used by us has been mentioned below.
- Session Cookies: The following are session cookies used by the Site.
- Security Cookies: Security cookies are temporary cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Persistence cookies: The following are persistent cookies used by the Site:
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies are persistence cookies which allow to monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
- Personalization Cookies: Personalization cookies are persistence cookies that are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Site Management Cookies: Site management cookies are temporary cookies used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Control of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies in your browser, visit the companies website: