Enhance shopper-driven planning. Create assortments aligned with shopper behavior.
Joint business planning, as regularly, practiced is typically expensive and disconnected from detailed category planning and execution. Worse, it adds complexity to an already convoluted process and simply lacks effectiveness. Symphony Retail Ai, in association with The Partnering Group, simplifies this process by applying its proven customer-centric retail platform to a joint business planning solution. It simulates best practices and process consulting and combines strategic planning with execution, enhancing productivity and growth for both manufacturers and retailers. The result? Increased shopper satisfaction and more sales.
The SR Joint Business Planning solution enables retailers and their suppliers to store information in a shared platform. As a retail category manager, you’ll more easily collaborate with CPG account managers through a single system and deliver targeted assortments that match what shoppers want. It’s a powerful solution that paves the way for making ongoing innovations in product development, distribution and promotions.
- Coordinates plans through a single system and “one version of the truth”
- Provides structured negotiation capabilities
- Monitors plan performance through shared metrics
- Creates budget inputs for SR Promotion Planning
- Improves assortments and satisfies shoppers
- Enhances partnering between retailers and suppliers
- Increases efficiency allowing retailers to perform 10X the number of joint business plans
- Automates customer and market data into DPSM decisions