Understand shopper behavior. Confidently position product groupings.
We make proper product assortments more intelligent and automated by leveraging frequent shopper data. Our SR Customer Decision Tree+ solution does this by applying embedded algorithms — gained from our years of retail experience — to help category managers more effectively determine the best assortment mix as well as fulfillment frequency.
SR Customer Decision Tree+ establishes the decision-making criteria of shoppers. Is there price sensitivity? Should products be grouped to meet price or local preferences? The solution applies shopping-behavior data by location to generate localized planograms with the right product assortments – placed just right. And when customers always see a great balance of products on the shelf, they return time and time again. So get rid of spreadsheets and make the intelligent decision to please your customer – based on proven shopper insights.
- Provides decision-based shopper insights to improve planograms
- Guides category managers to design for aisle flow and adjacencies
- Identifies similar groups of products that fulfill the same purchase need
- Provides complementary and substitutable products as input to planograming
- Reduces personnel time by automating previously manual processes
- Improves accuracy of outcome using deep analytics, replacing “gut feel” with science-based fact
- Increases new product success for CPGs by identifying gaps in product types among competitive brands
- Higher number and frequency of baskets through more shopper-centric planograms