Deliver localized, customer-centric assortments. Achieve optimal performance of physical store space.
When your assortments reflect local shoppers’ behaviors and preferences, then sales, loyalty and profitability increase. We enable you to generate intelligent store clusters that align customer preferences and the individual dynamics of each category, rather than the historical approach of grouping stores based on just physical size, turnover and format. Our solutions leverage demographics, loyalty and demand data to optimize assortment and space allocation that are inventory and customer aware.
Maximizing the performance of store space is more critical than ever for retailers. It has significant influence on customer experience and – formulated correctly – generates substantial incremental sales. That’s why our solution optimizes store and category space across multiple formats and locations, accelerating the time from concept to in-store execution. We enable retailers to optimize floor plans and analyze performance down to individual products and categories at store level. You’ll also connect HQ and stores efficiently to ensure the relevant planograms and aisle and department layouts are communicated to every employee who supports the category planning process.
- Provides localized assortments that meet the needs of your most valuable customer segments
- Delivers shoppers relevant item choices, through localized, space-aware assortments
- Identifies and transforms category trends and market insights into informed category planning decisions
- Identifies optimal category space to generate customer relevant assortments
- Automates the process for creating store-level planograms
- Provides real-time, shared visibility to all users across any device
- Drives effective collaboration between CPGs, headquarters and stores
- Accelerates category growth on average by 2.8% through customer-centric assortments
- Dramatically improves employee productivity by cutting the category review process in half
- Increases volume sales by over 30% through re-evaluating category space